Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Swinter Of Winter

The Swinter Of Winter- Jan. 2015
tumblr_mvtphdvNzc1sknh70o1_500.gif
I don’t care if Swinter is not a word to the dictionary, it is a word to me and it sounds funny as shit.


It is a new year. And let's talk books, bitches.
giphy (23).gif


We have got to get these books finished. If you are like me, you have over thirty book ideas and thirty Word Documents to prove it. In fact I just got another one.
2nvyq9i.gif
We have to find a book  that we are writing and focus on that.  I know it is hard, trust me I know, but  one book needs to be finished by the time next winter comes back around.


With the new year we have the book  challenge we all put on ourselves. Trying to read thirty books throughout the year. And we have a lot of new releases coming up.
giphy (24).gif
The book I will be mentioning are my personal favorite’s


Cruel Crown By: Victoria Aveyard- a prologue to Red Queen. That was released on January 5.
25944381.jpg


Glass Sword By: Victoria Aveyard- the sequel to Red Queen will be released on Feb. 9th. I would give you more, but I haven’t reviewed Red Queen, I am reading it now though. I will definately be getting this book.
816gr5kQlEL.jpg


The Shadow Queen By: C. J. Redwine- I honestly am so hyped about this book. And this cover though!  This twist on snow white will have you begging for more. I personally do not like the story of snow white, but I am so excited about getting my hands on this book. Feb. 16
23299513.jpg


Reign of Shadows By:  Sophia Jordan- This cover has me crying. I really want this book. I found it wayyyy back when QOS (if you don’t know what this means, leave my page) came out. This book just says Rapunzel to me. Feb. 9.
24657660.jpg


Why are all these books about corrupted kingdoms…?


Anyways! Sarah J Maas update her next releases are in May and September.
Now we get to the fun stuff. We all want to know what basic ass tumblr drink to get on the snowy days.
From panera I would suggest their hot chocolate.  They put cookie dough and caramel in it to give give you warmth and a sugar rush.
tumblr_mfig91xxHO1r8ysxso2_250.gif


I also recommend the Gingerbread Latte from starbucks, along with the Gingerbread Frap. They both scream the holiday!
The next is the Caramel brulee Latte and iced Coffee. This one of my favorites. The Iced coffee taste smack like Cocoa Puffs!
To bring back the holiday cheer try the Peppermint Mocha. The minty flavor will make you filled like Christmas.  


Now that we have drinks to sweeten our taste buds let's talk books again. Guys and girls we need to finish these books. Here are my tips to finish writing and reading:
  • Read right after school or work, give yourself thirty minutes to relax. If not right after, right before bed. In my case that keeps me up (she types with bags under eyes)tumblr_mwvvwnScC11sgh4k9o1_500.gif
  • Read during the week and write on the weekend. Or maybe switch it around. I get my best ideas when I am supposed to be working, but my body wants to procrastinate.tumblr_ngsjfoq9XX1qg4861o1_400.gif
  • Promise to write a chapter or page a day.
  • Make the Date! Set up date for when you want certain parts of your book done. That can go with reading too. Set up when you want to read.
  • Mark the books you plan on reading. Know what books you want to be main and finished, and what will be a between book
  • Read when you want to, not when you feel like you have to. fall-clothes.gif
  • Read in a comfortable and warm environmentTGaDURe.gif
tumblr_mzxomtMVoM1r2emq7o1_500.gif
Try these. i am trying to reach a goal of thirty books this year, and these are the steps I plan on using.


Let’s see how many places we get to go this year.






0 comments:

Post a Comment