Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Fall Of It All

Fall Has Begun


I know you think Halloween  and Turkey,
giphy (22).gif
but  fall is about so much more.


Specifically the booking of it all.
belle.gif
These are fall teas, books, and more, that are just perfect for the season


Reading in the fall is amazing. It gets to be so cozy. I mean it’s sweater weather, the best time of the years. I mean wearing the  stupidest/ cutest sweaters in the world, what could go wrong?
QgRBAqA.gif


Not only that, but sweaters, books, tea, and a tree with falling leaves… calling all tumblr girls, this is  THE picture season.
tumblr_ncd902YiTA1rx61nzo1_500.gif


I want to start with Teas
tea.gif
My favorite brand is Bigelow.
bigelow_logo.jpg
The teas I am listing have their own  big natural flavor, so you don’t need a lost of sugar, unless you have a huge sweet tooth.


Lemon Lift: This one is lemon and spice. It’s not sour. The mixtures have a unique flavor.
bigelow-lemon-lift-tea-28-box.jpg


English Tea Time: It is so relaxing, it says on the package: “perfect for anytime of day”. They were not lying
bigelow-english-teatime-tea-28-box.jpg


“Constant Comment”:  this has an Orange and spice flavor.  Any bold floors are good, and this is blod.


bigelow-constant-comment-tea-28-box.jpg


Plantation Mint: It has such a strong flavor, it is to die for *please don’t kill yourselfs*
bigelow-plantation-mint-tea-28-box.jpg
Strong flavors go great with this season. Big changes, big taste, as I said… only once, this being the once.


NOW BOOKS!
kpop-happy-exo-excited-clapping.gif


The Queen Of Shadows: written by bae- I mean Sarah J Maas. First ,this just came out. There is never a dull moment with this women.  The feels are un-reals...lol...no...okay.  This is me and Taylor’ current read. I am so legit about this book, I haven't been in tumblr in a month, so I won't get spoiled.
79329_original.jpgtumblr_nu5jg6Lhr01us1r7mo5_1280.jpg

The Young Elites(1)& The Rose Society(2):  Written by Marie Lu. I plan on reading  these. Both covers have an appeal. And strong female lead. The Young Elites is out .The Rose Society comes out Oct. 13  and I know there are feels in these books… from my sources.
20821111.jpg23846013.jpg


Snow like  Ashes(1) & Ice like Fire(2):  Written by Sara Raasch. These are beautiful covers, and poetic names. The second book comes out  Oct. 13tumblr_static_3o1g8t8bhtkwgw0gskgw00ooo.png.jpeg


Legacy of Kings: Written by Eleanor Herman. I have been avoiding this book in Barnes and Noble, because well I’m broke, but my mind is screaming “Gimme!”
tumblr_nkrcp9HwHC1qdlytco1_540.jpg





A Thousand Nights: Written by E.K.  Johnston. This is such a trip back in the past, and magic… dark magic. And evil kings. I mean… yes.
21524446.jpg


The Shadow Society: Written by Marie Rutkoski. abandoned child, shadow world. Betrayal. I mean there are only seven left on Amazon, the bitch must be good.
10356760.jpg


The Jewel: Written by Amy Ewing. A girl. This dystopia involves love and pain, And a little affair with the rich and the poor.
16068780.jpg


Of Beast and Beauty: Written by Stacey Jay.  Literally screams: What is inside does matters what's outside shouldn’t.  It a Beauty and the Beast retelling,  I can’t wait to read.16113606.jpg


Stitching  Snow: Written by R.C. Lewis. Another little retelling of  Snow white. I mean she’s not my favorite princess, but she is about to be one of my favorite badasses.
16067008.jpg


I promise I will make sure to write my thoughts on these books when  I  finish!


This seasons  bonus:  best places to read is


>Barnes & Nobles
>Starbucks
>Library
>Under a tree
>On the Couch: with a blankie

That is the Fall of it All...

0 comments:

Post a Comment