Friday, July 29, 2016

Reading For School

How to Read a book for school!
It’s not easy.
Reading for school is hard. Most books for school are depressing and sad and about hard times.  I don’t about you, but I read to get away from all that. I’d rather read about fae going into war and falling in love… BUT that’s just me.
beyoncebook.gif
Reading for school involves patience and taking time out of your day. Don’t be like me and write a blog post you’ve been holding off on just to block your other responsibilities...like reading... for school. (Reason #1 why not to take my advice.)
tumblr_o0fj1jsMjU1sq9qm2o1_500.gif
I suggest reading on a schedule. I know during summer and after school you want a break and school  is being a bit of an ass by giving you work on your damn break.  If you read at the same time everyday and around the same amount your body will be used to it.

Do not read after right  after school. You DO need a break. I know you want to get things done, but it’s not  good to push yourself. Have a nice snack and watch an episode of a hour-long TV school  and then get working.
large-22.gif
DO NOT  READ WHEN YOU ARE TIRED! No-stop. DON’T DO IT.
10871250.gif
You won’t remember shit and that is a promise. When you’re reading tired you are reading the words, but you are not comprehending them and that is the whole point. It would better for you to just go to maybe take a nap  or wait until you're energized in some way. Personally I started waking up early and reading then before getting ready for school.

Know the difference between work and fun. You cannot force that feeling you get  from  reading a book you want upon a book you don’t. I know that when I read something I want, I forget that I’m reading and I feel like I’m watching  pictures unfold on the pages. When I HAVE TO read,  I am analysing text to figure out what petty thing my teacher  will pick out and put on a test.
589a7d8d2fa605ef_tumblr_lt5228UrsD1qk6tevo1_500.xxxlarge.gif
Figure out your own way to understand what your reading and try to connect. This is the hardest step.Understanding what the hell you’re reading.  Understand what the author and the teacher are trying to  teach you. There is also a lesson you can take from a book. It makes it hard to take away from something you are not trying to understand. Find a way to relate yourself to characters or talk to a person who does enjoy the  book or read every paragraph and didn’t skip over a few.

I had another step, but forgot it. So all I can say now is read and succeed.  I know you are probably reading about some girl who lived a bad life and is dying, but keep going and try not to fall into a pool of sadness.

I love you all.
Follow us on wattpad: neverlander_555 & taytay2627
Follow instagram : Book Assassins
Twitter:LtAssassins

Book_Assassim.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment