Sunday, May 31, 2015

Let's Play A Game

Dear diary,
I started to play this game with this guy. I have to show him affection. I have to kiss him, and let him hold me, and sleep with me, and if I fall for him, I lose, but if he falls for me he loses. And my best friend gets pregnant, and I am 99.9% sure i am being targeted. And no one pronounces my name right, I have a  name meant for both the males and females of this world.
….
that’s not me…. that’s Maxynn.
tumblr_inline_mfo9ef0RBi1rxb8do.gif
I get so connected to fictional character I don’t know the difference between me and someone I want to be. I mean her life is pretty great, beside the fact that her house burns down and her mom dies inside after saving her, having to go live with someone she hates, helping her best friend with her pregnancy, having a burn from the fire, and being hunted and kidnapped.

Maxynn goes to live with a hottie, player names Zach and his family, after her house burned down, and her mom dies.
She makes a beat with Zach that if she can make this player fall for her she wins and if he makes her fall for him Zach wins. The loser confesses their love to everyone.
It was the first story I read on wattpad, and the first time I felt connected to characters.

This book was the first time I realized I was crazy from  making me laugh, to  bitch, and to yell at fictional characters, and commenting, and laughing at other comments. This book started my wattpad journey. Even if it doesn’t start yours I promise Maxynn and Zach’s story is one that will live forever. It is  a reread and classic. You will never archive this.

logan- 500/5
Taylor- 500/5

(Side note from Taylor- READ THE DAMN BOOK, thank you)

0 comments:

Post a Comment